Advantages of Leasing
Why Leasing with Northeast Equipment Leasing makes sense:
- We have experience: With 10+ years of B2B experience, we’re more than a business equipment leasing company – we’re your business partner.
- We offer competitive rates: Northeast Equipment Leasing offers some of the most competitive rates in the industry.
- We make fast and liberal credit decisions: We do not use off-the-shelf scoring systems that frequently eliminate potentially good applicants, because of length of time in business, nature of business or even unproven credit background. All customers are judged on their merit. We respond to the applicant the same business day.
- We provide simple documentation: We’ve made it easy for you to complete a lease application. Our simple, one-page short form is generally all that’s required.
- We avoid complicated terminology and lengthy application forms. We make it our goal to help business owners thrive. Making the business equipment leasing process simple, does just that.
The Advantages of Leasing:
- You can free up your working capital: When you lease equipment instead of exhausting cash accounts on fixed assets, you are free to use your capital for other income producing expenses. Leasing improves cash flow by enabling increased productivity while keeping your funds liquid. Unlike other forms of financing, business equipment leasing does not require a large down payment.
- You can protect your line of credit: Lease payments have no impact on your bank credit lines. Leasing does not show up as a liability on your balance sheet, thus preserving borrowing power for other business needs, such as inventory and payroll.
- You eliminate obsolescence: Leasing allows you to take advantage of new up-to-date equipment and maintain a competitive edge.
- You gain tax advantages: As a business expense, lease payments may be 100% tax deductible as opposed to only depreciation and interest deductions for bank financed equipment, resulting in a full write-off over the term of the lease.
- You can purchase today’s technology on the spot. If you don’t have the full amount for a new piece of equipment, leasing can help you get modern technology without taking a huge hit to your cash reserves.
- You’ll get lower monthly payments: Business equipment leasing allows you to acquire additional equipment, because lease payments may come out of several budget years.